Spanish mortgages and remortgages in Spain are available from a number of different lenders, both on mainland Spain and from the offshore sector. However, the recent "credit crunch" has also affected Spain with the banks tighting up on the lending criteria. Therefore the need to have the local knowledge and the experience of an Independent Mortgage Broker working for you is now more paramount than ever to the success of your mortgage application.
Options availabe in Spain
For House purchase
- Full term Interest only mortgages.
- Capital & Interest mortgages.
- 70% Purchase price
- Sterling, Dollar and Euro mortgages are available on all Spanish properties.
- Initial interest only period reverting to capital and interest.
- Get cash out from your property facility.
Options for remortgaging
- Cash out option.
- Change from Capital & interest mortgage to full term interest only.
- Change your mortgage to Sterling, the Dollar or the Euro.
- Portfolio management for same currency mortgages (For instance you have properties in the UK and Spain and would like interest only on all of them with the currency of all mortgages in Sterling)
How do I apply
XL Mortgages are able to give a free, no obligation, initial assessment of your application, before applying to the banks. This assessment will provide you with the following:-
- How much you can borrow based on your circumstances.
- What Loan to Value will be achieveable.
- What interest rates are currently available.
- Over what term is available for you for the mortgage
- What types of mortgage are available for you.
All XL Mortgages need you to do is complete a simple form. The form can be downloaded from here. The document can be saved on your own computer and completed. You can then either email the form back to us or if you prefer you can still print off and fax the form to us. Click here to view and download the form. Alternatively if you just require more information please fill in our contact form and we will be in touch as you request.